"Hors Piste" Cocktail Recipe
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX
Preparation and rest
15 minutes / 4 à 6 hours
2 to 6 hours
Recipe for 4 people
- 1 box of tea from "Un soir de Noel 2022"
- 1 bottle of Mont Blanc Gin
- 5 mL vanilla syrup
- 30 mL Pineapple juice
- 10 mL Lime juice
- 2 mL Ginger Bitter
- 1 unit egg white
- 1 Lime
- 4 Golden Leaves
- 4 Physalis
The "Un soir de Noel 2022"
Discover a black tea from China, combined with roasted pineapple, candied orange peel, and exotic Christmas spices. A warm and comforting tea with natural and fragrant aromas to warm up the holiday season.
Another sip and the same mystery is played out again!
From this magnificent tea we will make a Cocktail.
step 1 : preparation to be made the day before the recipe
- Infuse 6 teaspoons of Un soir de Noël tea in 70 cl of mineral water.
- Infuse at 75 c° for 10 minutes in mineral water.
- Cool for 4 to 5 hours in the refrigerator.
step 2 : preparation to be made few hours before the recipe
- Cut the lemons into thin slices 3 mm thick, lay them on a sheet of parchment paper and put them in the oven at 55 °C. Depending on the thickness of the slices and their water content, dehydration can take from 2 to 6 hours.
- Turn the slices every hour. Set aside in a dry place.
step 3 : preparation of the cocktail
- Pour the cold brewed tea, pineapple juice, Mont Blanc Gin, lime juice and vanilla syrup into the checker.
- Then checke the whole.
- Add the egg white in the shaker and according to the dry chècker technique, shake the white with the rest of the ingredients then shake a second time with the ice and filter a second time.
- Finish with gold leaf and Physalis.
Assembly and finishing :
- Place a slice of dried lemon on top of the cocktail, followed by a gold leaf.
- To be enjoyed chilled and well chilled.