Mocktail recipe "Christmas Fairy"
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX
Preparation and rest
10 minutes / 15 hours
2 to 6 hours
Recipe for 6 persons
- 60 cl iced of "Christmas Eve tea"
- 20 cl mango puree
- 30 cl pineapple juice
- 6 cl lemon juice
- 12 cl coconut cream
- 6 cl brown syrup
- Cinnamon powder
- A few ice cubes
- 3 passion fruits with caramelized icing sugar
- 6 slices of lemon
The "Christmas Eve" Tea
"Christmas Eve tea" : Discover black tea from China, combined with roasted pineapple, candied orange peel, and exotic Christmas spices. A warm tea with natural and fragrant aromas to warm the holidays.
From this beautiful tea we will make a Mocktail.
step 1 : prepare the ingredients
- Put 8 g of "Christmas Eve" tea in 3 muslin bags and infuse for 12 to 15 hours in spring water.
- Cut the lemons into thin slices 3 mm thick, place them on a sheet of baking paper and bake at 55°C. Dehydration can take from 2 to 6 hours, depending on the thickness of the slices and their water content. Turn them over every hour.
- Set aside in a dry place.
step 2 : the mocktail
- In a shaker, add 12 cl of mango puree, 30 cl of pineapple juice, 6 cl of lemon juice, 12 cl of coconut cream, 6 cl of brown syrup, about ten ice cubes, 60 cl of "Christmas Eve" iced tea and add the cinnamon.
- Mix and shake.
Assembly and finishing :
- Put crushed ice in a Highball cocktail glass, then pour about 20cl of the mixture into the glass.
- Place a slice of dried lemon, then ½ passion fruit on top.
- Enjoy the mocktail chilled and well-chilled.