Recipe verrine of creamy organic green asparagus and organic soft-boiled egg
By Sébastien Monceaux
Preparation and rest
3 hours and 5 minutes
Time to bake
step 1: Preparation of the asparagus
- Peel the green asparagus and cook them in salted water (25 g coarse salt per liter) so that they are melting and a little firm.
- Remove the tips to about 5 cm and set them aside in about 250 g of ice water.
- Cook the tails again until they have melted. Once they are well cooked, mix them in a blender with the vegetable stock and gelatine, previously soaked in cold water.
step 2: Rest
- Leave the preparation to cool for 3 hours in the fridge.
step 3: Seasoning and preparation of poached egg
- Add the whipped cream and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Drain and cut the asparagus tips at an angle, season.
- Poach the eggs for 5 minutes and 15 seconds in simmering water.
- Spread them out and keep them in a cool place.
ASSEMBLY AND FINISHING :
- Arrange the creamy mixture at the bottom of the glass, then the soft-boiled egg and finally cover with the green asparagus tips on a bevel.
The selection of products
- Olive oil from Provence AOC€24.80
- Pyramid salt€10.00