HOW TO MAKE A SUCCESS OF YOUR APERITIF DINNER: HOW TO SPEND A PERFECT EVENING WITH FRIENDS?
Do you want to bring your friends and family together and create a sensation at an aperitif dinner? To make your meal a great moment of tasting, you can count on the kitchens of Fauchon, which offers you its best ideas for an aperitif dinner. Count on the excellence of our products to compose your most beautiful buffet.
APERITIF DINNER: CHOOSING THE BEST DRINKS
To make a success of your buffet with friends, it is first essential to choose the right drinks. At Fauchon, we offer you a variety of wines and spirits from our cellar, rich in top-of-the-range bottles that will allow you to enjoy your aperitif biscuits with panache. We also have a number of wines to suggest to go with exquisite foie gras. White wine, red wine, champagne... You will find what you are looking for. Our house offers you :
- The magnum of Fauchon brut champagne: A must from our house, this white champagne will add pep and bubbles to your aperitif. Its floral and mineral notes will delight your taste buds.
- The bottle of Mourvèdre 2018 Maxime Laurent : This fresh, dense and structured red wine will bring lightness to your aperitif.
The bottle of Vouvray domaine Huet le Mont 2008 bio: this white wine with aromas of pear, mango, flowers and forest mushrooms will bring you unparalleled flavours.
- The bottle of Maury Mas Amiel 2016: This wine will provoke an aromatic and fruity explosion: raspberries, black cherries, blackcurrants... whether with sweet or savoury dishes.
- The bottle of Louvée Cornas Syrah Jean-luc Colombo 2010: this exceptional wine has a splendid black colour. With notes of violet, black fruit, spices and vanilla, its surprising flavours will give your buffet a touch of madness!
- The bottle of Crozes Hermitage Blanc 2017, Domaine St Clair: This fresh wine will bring a significant balance to your aperitif dinner.
APERITIF DINNER: CHOOSE SAVOURY DISHES FROM OUR TOP-OF-THE-RANGE DELICATESSEN
Fauchon's delicatessen offers you top-of-the-range savoury dishes: foie gras, caviar and truffles are products that Auguste Fauchon wanted to offer to Parisians so that they could enjoy a unique culinary experience. For your greatest buffet, here is the crème de la crème of our house:
- Whole duck foie gras from the south-west: free-range and hand-made, Fauchon's whole duck foie gras from the south-west, without additives or preservatives, is an essential for your aperitif dinner. Its seasoning based on salt and a selection of 3 peppers will surprise you with its musky and authentic flavours.
- Mini cheddar pancakes: Fauchon's mini cheddar pancakes, rich in their traditional Breton recipe, will bring you incomparable flavours thanks to their melting, creamy filling which balances perfectly with the crispness of the lace pancake.
- Chicken fragmentation with lemon confit: melt-in-your-mouth and gourmet, try this chicken fragmentation with lemon, which will give you an explosion of spicy and delicate flavours in your mouth.
- Cashew nuts with black truffle: lightly salted and with black truffle, these fragrant cashew nuts are a great classic for aperitif dinners.
- Terrine with espelette pepper: this pork terrine, seasoned with a hint of espelette pepper, has a unique texture that has nothing to envy to other dishes. It will be the queen of your tasting sessions.
- Truffle assortment: this assortment is composed of whole black truffles, whole duck foie gras from the south-west, a culinary speciality of olive oil flavoured with black truffles and a risotto flavoured with white summer truffles. This set will make all the difference at your big buffets.
FINISH YOUR APERITIF DINNER ON A SWEET NOTE
To sweeten up your buffet with sweet and mild dishes, Fauchon offers you succulent dishes that will allow you to finish your aperitif dinner in style:
- Piedmont hazelnut praline spread: Soft, delicious and delicate, this delicatessen spread will put all your guests in agreement. Handmade and creamy, this spread will become the sweet star of your buffet dinner.
- Tea and jam box: What could be better than ending your meal with a good tea? In this box, let your guests taste the black tea "Le Bonheur" with red fruits, accompanied by a delicious strawberry jam.
- Milk chocolate panda biscuits: these crunchy biscuits will make everyone melt! These crispy little pandas made from fresh whole eggs, churned butter and Guérande salt will shine brightly at your aperitif dinner, both on the table and in the mouth.