Mocktail recipe "La P’tite Madeleine"
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX & JULIA MATEIAN
Preparation and rest
10 minutes / 15 hours
Time to bake
2 to 6 hours
Recipe for 6 people
FAUCHON Hapiness Tea! combines the light astringency of a Chinese black tea with the flowery grace of a white tea. Its orange liquor is joyful, its aromatic bouquet subtle and fragile... like happiness !
The scent of red fruits offers itself without any fuss and soon disappears behind the ephemeral perfume of the orchid. Then fleeting chocolate notes. Dream or reality? Another sip and the same mystery plays out again.
From this magnificent tea we will make a Mocktail.
step 1 : prepare ingredients
- Put 8 g of Hapiness tea! in 3 muslin bags and infuse for 12 to 15 hours in spring water.
- Cut the lemons into thin slices of 3 mm thickness, put them on a sheet of greaseproof paper and put them in the oven at 55°C. Dehydration can take from 2 to 6 hours, depending on the thickness of the slices and their water content. Turn them over every hour.
- Set aside in a dry place.
step 2 : the mocktail
- Remove the stems from the lavender, keeping the buds for decoration.
- Add 60 ml of lemon juice, 60 ml of cane syrup, about ten ice cubes, 750 ml of Le Bonheur iced tea to a shaker and add the chopped lavender.
- Mix and shake.