Avocado and tomato crab meat
By Sébastien Monceaux
step 1: Preparation of the cake
- Crumble the cake flesh.
- Chop the chives.
Mix the cake meat with the ginger, olive oil, salt, chilli pepper and chives.
step 2: Marinated tomatoes
- Assemble the tomatoes by immersing them in boiling water for 30 seconds, taking care beforehand to make an incision on the top and remove the stalk.
- Then cool them in iced water.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes, cut them into 4 and then remove the seeds.
- Cut the flesh of the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Season with olive oil, salt, Espelette pepper and balsamic vinegar.
Assembly and finishing :
- With the herbs, make a salad of leafless herbs soaked in very cold water, then drain.
- In a shallow plate, place the avocado cutlet half in a circle of about 10 cm, then the crushed marinated tomatoes and finally the crabmeat.
- Sprinkle the salad preparation with herbs.