Avocado and tomato meal
By Sébastien Monceaux
Recipe for avocado and tomato crab meat for 4 people
- 160 g of crab meat
- 800 g of red grape tomatoes
- 2 mature avocado
- 10 g of ginger
- 30 g of olive oil
- 10 g of aged balsamic vinegar
- Fine salt
- Espelette pepper
step 1: Preparation of the cake
- Crumble the cake flesh.
- Chop the chives.
Mix the cake meat with the ginger, olive oil, salt, chilli pepper and chives.
step 2: Marinated tomatoes
- Assemble the tomatoes by immersing them in boiling water for 30 seconds, taking care beforehand to make an incision on the top and remove the stalk.
- Then cool them in iced water.
- Remove the skin from the tomatoes, cut them into 4 and then remove the seeds.
- Cut the flesh of the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Season with olive oil, salt, Espelette pepper and balsamic vinegar.