Strawberry salad with tea
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX
step 1: Prepare the ingredient
- Brew tea for 3 minutes, then leave to cool before storing in the fridge at 4 C°.
- Chop the strawberries and mix with the chopped mint, lemon juice and zest.
Assembly and finishing :
- We suggest you serve this strawberry salad in a bowl and garnish it with the iced tea syrup, add mint hearts, a shiso sprout and a dash of Espelette pepper.
- Enjoy chilled.
step 2 : The syrup
- Bring the water and sugar to the boil.
- Add the tea and leave to infuse for 3 minutes, covered.
- Leave to cool before storing in the fridge at 4 C°.
The FAUCHON blend tea :
- The FAUCHON Blend is emblematic of the care that FAUCHON takes with its creations: a nose of lemon-orange citrus fruits, a floral heart of rose and lavender that blossoms in the mouth with sensual vanilla accords. A subtle composition where each aroma plays its part harmoniously on a background of black tea, blend of China and Ceylon, soft and amber.