Victoria Salad Recipe
By Sébastien Monceaux
Time to bake
10 minutes et 15 secondes
Recipe for Victoria salad of 1 person
FOR THE SALAD
- 35 g of mesclun of young shoots
- 45 g cooked shrimps
- 55 g of orange in segment
- 35 g salmon heart in sashimi
- 1 ultra fresh organic egg
- 25 g red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- Fresh coriander
- 35 g soy sauce
- 20 g of lemon vinegar
- 85 g of grape seed oil
- 1 g of Espelette pepper
- 10 g of Dijon mustard
step 1: Preparation of the salad
- Poach the shrimp in a salted vegetable stock and set aside in the fridge.
- Remove the segments from an orange.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the salmon heart into thin strips.
- Poach the ultra-fresh eggs in simmering water for 5 minutes and 15 seconds, peel them after they have cooled and keep them in a cool place.
step 2: The lemon vinaigrette
- Make the blender sauce by mixing mustard, soy sauce, lemon vinegar with the Espelette chilli pepper.
- Emulsify it with the grape seed oil.