Recipe all chocolate cookies, cocoa nibs and ganache
Time to bake
Recipe for 20 pieces of cookies
- 155 g of Manjari Valrhona blanket
- 90 g of UHT liquid cream with 35% fat content
- 125 g softened soft butter
- 57 g of brown vergeoise
- 57 g of brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 70 g whole eggs
- 90 g corn starch (Maïzena)
- 140 g of T55 flour
- 3 g of fleur de sel
- 2 g of baking powder
- 25 g bitter cocoa powder
- 200g of cocoa nibs
stage 1: The Manjari Ganache
- Heat the cream, pour it over the chocolate, making a nice emulsion.
- Mould it into 2.5cm diameter spheres (or into a 1⁄2 sphere mould, or into a puck),
- Freeze the spheres for at least 2 hours.
step 2 : Chocolate cookie maker
- In a pastry blender fitted with the sheet/pale the ointment butter with the sugars to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Then pour in the dry ingredients and mix to blend the powders.
- When the preparation is homogenous and there are no more traces of flour, add the chopped Manjari blanket.
- Form into 40g balls (you should get 20) and set aside.
Assembly and finishing :
- Preheat the oven to 190°C rotating heat.
- Remove the ganache balls or palets from the mould. If you have made 1⁄2 spheres, put them back to back.
- Insert the frozen ganache sphere or puck into the balls made with the chocolate cookie maker and form a ball again.
- Roll them in the cocoa nibs.
- Place them in a 7cm circle and bake at 190°C for 10 minutes on Silpain or on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Wait until it has cooled a little to loosen.