Recipe for strawberry tomato mozzarella tart
By François Daubinet
Time to bake
Recipe for 1 pie of 6 people
- Sweet butter 110 gr
- Sifted powdered sugar 75 g
- Almond powder 55 g
- Flour T55 125 g
- Whole eggs 60 g
- Maizena 10 g
- Fresh Anaïs strawberries 120 g
- Candied tomatoes 80 g
- Pectin NH 3 g
- Semolina sugar 10 g
- Fresh basil leaves 15 g
- Fine salt 1 g
- Flower of salt 1 g
- Black pepper in the mill
- Nutmeg nutmeg
- 1 pie circle 18.5 cm in diameter
- A few sheets of riquette
step 1: Sweet peppery paste
Cream the tempered butter with the sifted powdered sugar. Add the almond powder,
- the fine salt and pepper in the mill. Add the flour and then the eggs.
- Knead without kneading. Reserve in the refrigerator.
- Spread the dough to a thickness of 2.5mm.
- Darken the tart circle, reserve in the refrigerator.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 160°C.
step 2 : The almond cream with spices
- Cream the ointment butter with the powdered sugar, add the almond powder and cornflour.
- Gradually incorporate the tempered eggs without emulsifying and season.
step 3: Strawberry, candied tomato and basil compote
- Wash, trim and cut the strawberries into pieces.
- Drain the candied tomatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Heat everything in a saucepan, add the sugar and pectin beforehand.