Recipe of the Gianduja pie
By François Daubinet
Preparation and rest
1 hour and 15 minutes
Time to bake
For 6 people, you'll need :
- 150 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 55 g of 30% cream
- 35 g whole milk
- 12 g powdered sugar
- A hundred hazelnuts from Piedmont
- 90 g of hazelnut powder
- 125 g flour
- 10 g cream powder
- 1 g salt
- 0,5 g of flower of salt
- 1 g of bronze glitter
- 150 g of milk chocolate (preferably Bahibé Valrhona)
- 20 g raw almond powder
- 10O g of gianduja (preferably Valrhona)
- 34,5 g of hazelnut paste
step 1: The raw almond sweet paste
Cream the tempered butter with the sifted powdered sugar.
- Add the hazelnut powder and the fine salt.
- Add the flour and then the eggs.
- Knead without kneading. Remove from the bowl.
- Spread the dough to a thickness of 2.5mm.
- Make a tart circle and bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 160°C.
step 2: The almond hazelnut cream
Cream the ointment butter with the powdered sugar,
- add the hazelnut powder and the cream powder.
- Slowly relax with the tempered eggs without emulsifying.
- Poach in the pre-baked tart base and bake for 10 minutes again.
- Remove the base and let it cool on a wire rack.
stage 3 :The gianduja hazelnut ganache
Bring the cream and milk to a simmer.
- Pour three times over the Gianduja, the hazelnut paste and the fleur de sel.
- Make a nice emulsion, mix to perfect it and pour into the baked pie crust.