Recipe Truffle riso
By Sébastien Monceaux
Time to bake
Recipe for 4 people truffle riso
- 125 g of Savoy riso pasta
- 65g sweet onion
- 30 cl of grapeseed Oil
- 250 g white chicken stock (step 1)
- 1 bunch of Thai onions
- 60g of mascarpone
- 20g of melanosporum truffle
- 125 g white chicken stock (step 2)
- 10g butter
- 1 bunch of chervil pluche
- Parmesan pieces
- Salt and pepper
step 1: THE RISO
- Peel and slice the white onions.
- Sweat them in olive oil.
- Add the raw riso.
- Salt, paper and wet the riso with the warm white base for 11 minutes
- Clear and shell.
- Let rest slightly.
Assembly and finishing :
- Arrange everything in a soup plate.
- Emulsify the white bottom with butter to obtain a creamy foam and draw up on the interior circumference of the plate.
- Add chervil plumes and parmesan shavings, adding the grated truffle minutes.
- You can also use broken trufflesin the riso.
step 2 : EMULSION
- Put the pre-cooked riso with the white poultry stock and heat it for 5 minutes in a saucepan.
- At the end of cooking add the chopped cébette, the mascarpone and a fine brunoise of black truffle.
- Adjust the seasoning, if necessary..