Recipe chicken with morel mushrooms and seasonal green asparagus
By Sébastien Monceaux
1 hour and 15 minutes
Time to bake
Recipe for chicken with morel mushrooms and seasonal green asparagus for 6 people
- 1 kg of free-range chicken supreme
- 25 g of carrot
- 25 g of sweet onion
- 15 g of celery branch
- 25 cl of white poultry stock
- 5 cl of Arbois white wine
- 50 cl of milk
- 25 cl of 35% liquid cream
- 65 g button mushrooms
- 150 g of morels
- 5 g of garlic
- 25 g of grey shallots
- 35 g butter
- 10 g Flour
- Salt and pepper
step 1: THE BITCH SAUCE
- Clean and cut the morels in half to ensure that no soil or stone residue remains. Sweat them in butter with some chopped shallots and chicken stock.
- Set the morels aside.
- Sweat the carrots, the onions and the celery cut into brunoise until they turn blond.
- Add the sliced button mushrooms and lightly brown them.
- Deglaze with the white wine and reduce by 2 / 3.
- Add the cream, milk, chicken stock and garlic.
- Leave to cook between 45 min and 1 hour.
- Then mix everything in a blender and pass the preparation through a cheesecloth.
step 2 : THE WHEAT SALT FOR THE BEEF SAUCE
- Melt the butter in a saucepan without coloring, off the heat add the flour and cook again until the mixture whitens and takes body.
- Bind the sauce with the roux and keep warm.
- Add the cooked morels to the whole.
step 3: THE CHICKEN
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Mark them in a frying pan with butter on both sides to obtain a nice colouring.
- Place them in an oven dish at 100 c°.
- in the room and with the help of a probe, check the cooking temperature of 62°C to get a nice softness.
- Once cooked, slice the chicken supremes.
step 4 : THE GREEN ASPARAGUS
- Peel and cook the green asparagus in salted water until it melts.
- Drain them.