Recipe Pink Latte FAUCHON
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX
Preparation and rest
10 minutes / 15 hours
Time to bake
2 to 6 hours
Recipe for 6 people
- 1 exotic dragon fruit, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 sachet of Fauchon Chai Tea
- 1 sachet of Fauchon Blend Tea
- Some grains of Timut pepper from Nepal (adjust according to your preference for spiciness)
- Some fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of milk (you can use milk, almond milk, or an alternative of your choice)
- Sugar (optional, to adjust sweetness according to your preferences)
AN AFTERNOON IN PARIS
Sillage in love with a skin fragrance, Afternoon in Paris is a unique tea where each leaf encapsulates the soul of a moment. It is told as a perfume of author, with note of head the rose, delicate and powdery, note of heart the sweet and sweet Vanilla, and note of background, a bouquet of elegant citrus. And we find ourselves dreaming, a break at the terrace of a café, the nonchalance of a walk in the Tuileries, the magic of a love walk. It is one of the most popular teas of our house, whose creation reveals the unique know-how of our house.
This very popular Indian tea offers an explosion of spices in a scent combining mystery and sensuality. Assembled on a black tea base, Chai Massala in India is usually embellished with sugar and milk to be drunk everyday. The spicy flight made of star anise, cardamom, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and pepper, amazes and warms up for an extraordinary olfactory experience.
step 1 : prepare ingredients
- In a saucepan, heat one cup of water until it reaches boiling point.
- Infuse the Fauchon Chai Tea and Fauchon Blend Tea sachets in the hot water for 5-7 minutes to obtain a concentrated infusion. Remove the tea bags.
- Add the pieces of dragon fruit and raspberries to the tea infusion and let them steep for a few additional minutes, then remove them.
- Add the Timut pepper grains to the infusion and let them steep briefly to add a spicy note.
- In a blender, combine the tea infusion, pieces of dragon fruit, and milk. Blend until you achieve a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Heat the mixture over low heat if necessary.
- If desired, add sugar according to your sweetness preferences.