Recipe Lobster Roll
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX
Preparation and rest
Recipe for 4 people
- Bun's Brioche Bread 1kg
- Lobster Paste 55g
- Cucumber brunoise 20g
- Iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced 10g
- Red Pepper 10g
- FAUCHON Lobster Bisque
- Lobster Mayonnaise 100g
- Herbal gems 2g
- Lobster meat 300g
- Hard-boiled egg 150g
- Chopped basil 10g
- Salt 5g
- Pepper 5g
step 1: prepare the ingredients
- Burn the skin of the peppers over a flame or under the grill to remove it easily, then remove the filaments and seeds inside.
- Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds.
- Cut the cucumbers into 4 mm dice and chop the iceberg lettuce.
- Finely julienne the peppers.
- Cook the lobsters and shell them.
- Keep in a cool place. Then cut the lobster into large pieces.
- Chop the hard-boiled eggs. Whisk the mayonnaise with the bisque and basil.
- Add the eggs and lobster to the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the FAUCHON Canned Lobster Bisque. Set aside in a cool place.
DRESSING AND FINISHING
- Lightly spread the lobster mayonnaise on each side, then add the iceberg lettuce, julienned red pepper and cucumber brunoise.
- Adjust the seasoning and place the lobster mixture on top, finished with the herb sprouts.