Recipe Ceviche of Sea Bream with Lemon & Ginger Tea
BY SÉBASTIEN MONCEAUX
Preparation and rest
No cooking time
Recipe for 4 people
step 1: prepare the ingredients
- Brew 3 teaspoons of lemon & ginger tea in 1/4 litre of mineral water (at least 12 hours in advance) or prepare a tea brewed for 3 minutes while hot and then cooled.
- Drain the tea leaves, squeeze them lightly. Set aside.
Assembly and finishing :
- Arrange the sea bream on a plate with the orange, grapefruit, avocado and onion chunks. Season with salt and pepper and slice with a few drops of soy sauce.
step 2: the sea bream
- Cut the sea bream into thin strips on a board.
- In a bowl, mix the salt, pepper, ginger, mustard and lemon juice, then add the olive oil as if making mayonnaise. Finish with soy sauce.
- Gradually mix this marinade with the thin strips of sea bream and the infused tea leaves (about 2 teaspoons). Place the tartar in the refrigerator covered with cling film. Leave to mature for one hour.
- The tea leaf adds a vegan and herbaceous edge, which explains the absence of traditional herbs.
- You can also make this recipe with salmon.